The Pantheon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://thepantheon.board-directory.net

Helper Application Format (Must be followed) Empty Helper Application Format (Must be followed)

Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:29 pm
*IGN(In Game Name):

*Do you have Discord: (This is a Requirement, If Yes Then Also Put your Name and ID.)

*Are you multilingual (If yes please put down all the other languages you speak.)?

What server are you applying for?

*Timezone:

Timed played on the server (Must at least be over 8 hours in-game time):

*Have you ever been banned on our or other servers (if so please answer with a reason why.)?

About You

*Why do you think we should choose you?

*How much time can you contribute to the server (Must be more than 8 hours a week unless on LOA)?

*Why do you want to become staff?

*Have you ever been staff on any other server besides ours (if yes please answer with a list of the server name(s). And if you have been demoted/removed from staff please put the reason why.)?

*After you are accepted you will be asked to join the staff interview channel on discord do you agree to this?

Anything else we should know?
elijahmaroney

Helper Application Format (Must be followed) Empty Re: Helper Application Format (Must be followed)

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:14 pm
IGN is elijahmaroney

Discord is elijahmaroney#6241

I am not multilingual

104.193.180.21:45951 is the IP

Eastern Standard Time

Approximately 10 hours thus far (two days)

I haven't been banned on any other servers ever

I live in Atlanta, I'm a music geek, I'm really into retro video games, and I like to talk with people about life, politics and music.

I'm not going to be a jerk, I'm going to help the newbies who join and help them get the vibe. I will work on building if you want me to as well.

I get home from school and play music for about an hour, (but my school gets out at 2:00 so I've got a LOT more time than others) and then go play minecraft while eating. Throw in the occasional bike ride or frequent hang out with a friend. But I will definitely be able to contribute more than eight hours per week.

I want to be helpful, and keep trolls and griefers away.

I had my own "server" for a while, but never went anywhere with it. Just me and a few friends. I also was an admin on my friends server for several years before it shut down.

Yes I do agree to join the staff interview

Nay. Thanks
Spamie

Helper Application Format (Must be followed) Empty Re: Helper Application Format (Must be followed)

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:30 pm
IGN: Spamie

Discord: Spamie#2415

multilingual: I am not multilingual

Server: 104.193.180.21:45951

Time Zone: Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

i have been mute on this server but it was for no reason. but besides that no i haven't been ban from any other server.

I live in Australia, my favourite sport is soccer, i like fifa, minecraft and horizon (not to brag i have 150 wins)

I am a nice person and i will give everyone a nice warm welcome to this server. Smile

i usually go on this server 2 hours a day or less just to check up on stuff and when someone new join i just be nice and say hi to them.

i want to be helpful and keep all the griefers and spammers out of the server and make that server great again xD.

i am a moderator on my friends server and i was a great help there so i hope i do a great job on this server to.

Yes i do agree with that

Nah thats all thanks

IYourNameHereI

Helper Application Format (Must be followed) Empty Staff application for builder or helper

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:07 pm
*IGN(In Game Name): IYourNameHereI

*Do you have Discord: (This is a Requirement, If Yes Then Also Put your Name and ID.) IYourNameHereI#0127

*Are you multilingual (If yes please put down all the other languages you speak.)? No.

What server are you applying for?
The Pantheon. Ip: 104.193.180.21:45951
*Timezone:

Timed played on the server (Must at least be over 8 hours in-game time): I don’t even know.

*Have you ever been banned on our or other servers (if so please answer with a reason why.)? I have yet to be banned on a server. I got kicked one time for using their plugins but my internet was hacked so I was technically flying.

About You: I am a 13 year old Male, that seeks to help out others and make people happy because I can’t make myself happy.

*Why do you think we should choose you?
I’m a good listener and I do what I am told to.
*How much time can you contribute to the server (Must be more than 8 hours a week unless on LOA)? I can contribute at least 2 hours. a day.

*Why do you want to become staff?
I want to help the server grow and help others to make it grow.
*Have you ever been staff on any other server besides ours (if yes please answer with a list of the server name(s). And if you have been demoted/removed from staff please put the reason why.)?
I have. I can’t recall the names because I got a new computer so I can’t even get in the servers anymore.
*After you are accepted you will be asked to join the staff interview channel on discord do you agree to this?
Yes.
Anything else we should know?
I’m kinda sensitive to people being rude to me but I won’t threaten to ban.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum